Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Prayer For The Philippines


I received a text message from my Mom early this morning. It was a prayer for the people and the country and for what seems to be an endless rainfall for several days now. I would like to share with you guys the prayer…

Dear God,

Please let this continuous rain come to an end… Save us from further calamities by embracing our country with Your protective grace and merciful blessing. Keep us warm in Your everlasting love… 

Amen…

I hope you guys are okay… As for me and my family, our place is pretty high because we live in the elevated part of the city, that it will take a whole lot of rain nonstop to get my place flooded. Those who live in Laguna (like Mom), Marikina and places in Manila are those which, unfortunately, were hit the most. The flood that accumulated in my place was roughly almost 3 feet high. I still managed to get to the office though, as well as Jon. I have encountered some flooded areas on my way to work and as for the rain? Well, its still pouring like it will never stop. Got a bit stranded and it took me about 3 hours to get to the office.

As what many used to say… “and this too shall pass…”

I hope and pray that all will be safe… My prayer goes to everyone affected by Monsoon Maring… =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)