Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Sister's Wish...

I received a message in my mobile phone last night from someone very dear asking for prayers. This person has been constantly in my prayer and in my heart and saying one for her is not by matter of request but an opportunity to show how much she is deeply loved. This is one of those times wherein I am almost lost for words that typically storm my mind, but I want to write this, now...
I am the type of person who usually draws out inspiration during moments of elation and sorrow and right this very moment, there is a certain feeling of gloom that creeps inside of me. I have had my moments of stops and pauses as I find the words that will describe how I feel right this very minute however hard. I have been used to expressing everything with pictures, words and a whole lot of smiles, however in so many occasions I have failed to appreciate life which leaves me in guilt for the reason that there are people who are comfortable with what they have in spite of what is missing. We sometimes tend to complain even with the slightest difficulty. But my sister, she has been fighting all this time, a battle that is yet to be won and yet every time I look at her, I see a person of will and determination, always strong but very gentle…
In moments where I find myself weak, I reach out to God and remind myself of his grace and mercy and take no notice of doubt. The last time I asked for a miracle, I knelt down until my knees hurt and folded my hands in prayer for hours and cried a river of tears and guess what, I got my answer after 3 days. That was the time when my gran gran was hit by a car and was decided upon by the doctors not to proceed with the operation due to her age. After an intense and tearful talk with the Lord, 3 days later, I found her cooking my favorite breakfast. From then on, I realized that faith can really move mountains… sadly, I find myself in a similar situation, today… only this time, I am armed with more belief, bulletproof faith and a sincere heart… I must have sent so many wishes up in  Heaven and this time is no different from all others except that I will need to hold on twice as much as I did before.
To my sister, I want you to know how much you are loved and treasured. I would not mind sending a thousand prayers for you as long as you need it and will continue to do so until you win the greatest fight of your miracle,  You have been an inspiration to someone as weak as I am and I will always be grateful for the influence that you have imparted me. Be assured that you are always in our prayer each and every day. We love you and we only have good wishes for a person as good as you… always remember that life is an echo of the things that you do for others… whatever it is, you will receive it the same way you gave it… Take care and enjoy life and the miracle it brings us every day. We love you...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)