Friday, May 24, 2013

10K Steps To Good Health

Our company has recently joined the 10,000 steps per day challenge, a great leap towards focusing on employees’ health. In this activity we were issued the GCC Pulse Accelerometer wherein this small piece of device will count every step taken by each participant, which means that it goes wherever we go.

Here is our device! What's best about it is that you get to keep it as a token! What's inside the package are 2 Accelerometer and an extra piece of battery... Nice huh?







As you can see, this is my first day and this is my first 4,000 steps! I belong with the Purple Bear Team and our progress is logged in on a specific site which will serve to monitor the daily numbers each of us had and at the end of the 3 month challenge, everyone will be ranked according to the highest number of yield/steps taken during the entire program.

I bet this will be a fun way to go healthy and I hope to keep you all updated on the progress that I will have from today onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)