Friday, September 13, 2019

ENZO's 7th Birthday!!!



ENZO’s 7th Birthday – Roblox Party at Shakey’s


This is a long overdue post which I nevertheless still wanted to share with all of you… My baby is now 7!!! (as of the time of writing, he’s about to turn 8).

We didn’t have much of a choice which was why we came back to Shakey’s Restaurant where he celebrated his 1st. For the 2nd time, the place did not disappoint us.

Enzo wanted to have a Roblox party so, again I had to ask for their permission if we (me and hubby) can have the place decorated with our DIY items (most of which were printed out).


Our Roblox standee





The giveaways. what's inside? Roblox items which unfortunately I was unable to document in a picture.




I made a very special invitation for this party and inside the invitation, i have included a bookmark -like item which has a QR Code. I made 20 pcs of this item and assigned a person to scan the code. Each kid who had the winning code got a special prize! You can visit this LINK for the redirect of each code.

This piece was used as the centerpiece made of styrofoam and paper straw. I had the characters printed out in a sticker paper and the final touch is a red ribbon.




These bottles were filled with different kind of sweets which was used to get the Styrofoam standing. Bought the bottles at Daiso for 99php per pack with 4 bots.



The Piñata, made of copy paper box with confetti inside and lots and lotsa sweets and small toys!



The cake from Iko’s. Highly recommended! They were super nice in accommodating all my requests. Of course, it had to be a Roblox cake!!!





We also did the balloons displayed in front, the miniflags hanging everywhere and the logo in the middle… J

and that is me making some last-minute requests with the crew.




Sharing with you all the main event of the day...






































My baby had a blast and days away from the party has had sleepless nights due to over-excitement! My heart was filled with joy and I'm sure Jon's as well...
I hope you all enjoy going over the photos... 
If you have any questions regarding the expenses and the DIYs, feel free to comment below! :) God bless to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)