Thursday, October 2, 2014

Going Online Shopping For A Weekend Getaway!



We will be having a getaway this coming weekend, which I am pretty excited of. I will be heading to Baguio City with the family! I am not an online person when buying things although I have my own site in OLX (formerly Sulit.com), but it really comes in handy in times when you need to buy things in a hurry. Also, online shopping has been in the trend nowadays, offering several options to people in the comfort of their homes and everywhere, all you have to have is your gadget and an internet connection.


 
I came across several sites where I can shop in a hurry and some of them even offer discounts, how’s that for a great shopping experience! LOL!
First stop is of course Sulit.com , cause in this site I can schedule a meet up with the seller at any point in Metro Manila depending on the seller. Maybe I can locate someone just within Muntinlupa City so that picking up the items won’t be too much of a hassle. I usually decide on the seller based on their feedback.



Next, I came across ZALORA and their wide variety of items to choose from. You can also get a 250php discount when you sign up with them. Neat huh? What’s good about this shop is that they offer Cash on Delivery so there’s no need for any credit/debit card.



My friend also suggested eBay, this is more like Sulit/OLX and most of my friends have tried purchasing through this site. They mostly use GCash as their mode of payment and I haven’t received any negative feedback as of yet.


Some friends also suggested going to Instagram for some more items if in a real hurry and I was advised that I can also pay thru my bank BPI via funds transfer.

I am not used to buying things online but since everything was kindda unplanned and because I haven’t got much time to shop, I decided to buy online and have Jon pick up the items. Will give you guys a quick feedback once I get the items!


Happy Shopping to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)