Friday, March 28, 2014

Start Redeeming Your Globe Rewards!





Guys, please be reminded that your points for Globe Rewards can ONLY be redeemed until the 31st of March. Reward points earned from January to December 2013will be valid for redemption ONLY until 31st of March . 





Last year I was unaware that my points were about to expire so I didn’t get the chance to redeem so I am more keen this year LOL!

How to redeem:

Text in REDEEM <space> ITEM CODE and send to 4438. Php 1 per sending / transaction.

Text BAL to 4438 to inquire your reward points balance. Php 1 per sending / transaction.

You can share your reward points with your family and friends by texting SHARE <space> 10-digit mobile number <space> points to 4438. Php 1 per sending / transaction. You can share up to five (5) times in one day.

You need to maintain at least one peso Php 1 in order to continue sending to 4438

You may visit the Rewards Catalog by clicking HERE!

Thank you Globe, although you don’t have the best customer service, I am still a loyal subscriber, not bad when it comes to mobile services.

2 comments:

  1. Is this true that globe prepaid reward point is already done? I'm not aware. Thanks for sharing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for dropping by. I guess you were looking at the past expiry, however would like to advise you that those points earned the previous year can only be claim until March of the following year. Please see my new post about the rewards for 2015. =)

      Delete

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)