Monday, April 1, 2013

April, My Birth Month!

It’s the 1st of April, my birth month. I am looking forward to more of the good things that have been going on in my life. I have a whole lot of wishes for my family and friends but the most important wish I have, I have kept in my heart.
I will be a year older this month and I am praying for more wisdom, understanding, love and patience. I may not be the best person in this world, but I have had my share of goodness in this world. I am born under the sign of Taurus and the rest of the information is below.
Taurus ()
Zodiac Symbol                      Bull
Duration                       19 April – 20 May (2013, UTC)
Constellation                         Taurus
Zodiac Element           Earth
Zodiac Quality                      Fixed
Sign ruler                     Venus
Detriment                              Mars
Exaltation                     Moon
Fall                                none
I am a person who loves a good laugh, I love hanging out with friends and family. I love to be surrounded by people who cares and gets a little challenged being in the presence of those who don’t. I love nature which might be because I am an Earth person. They say we Taureans values harmony in our personal lives, so we’ll work hard on keeping our mate happy, I would say that this is true ‘cause sometimes my world stumbles down if there is even a minute issue between me and my better half.
Nevertheless, I love being happy, I love my kids and my husband and there is nothing else in this world that could replace the happiness that I have with them.
Having said all these, now I want to thank the one who gave me all that I have in my life, Father God. You never cease to make me and my family happy, so now I give you back all the praise and glory forever. Thank you Lord! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)