Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kenn's Firsts

As my first feature for this portion, I would love for you to get to know more about Enzo... but I thought, why not, as my first featured kid, put Kenn instead. So here is a glimpse of how he was when he was small... kindda miss those days... he hardly kisses me at times... =(


Kenn's cutest Moments!
 
This was Kenn at 6 months...



Also at 6 months and this time he was with his favorite cousin Jhayzelle, daughter of my brother Jun.



Kenn at 8 months


 

@ 12 months


 
@ 1 year 2 months...



 

@ 2 years old, also the same time when he started schooling... Daddy usually takes him to school riding his favorite motorcycle, Achilles


 
During his First School Christmas Party, taken 2007


 

This was his First Graduation Picture! I was a proud mom as I always am, being a first time mom, I had to be there, in everything... during the happy times, play times, sick times (we did have a whole lot of doctors and hospital trips back then). I just knew that I have to witness all his firsts, and it was indeed very rewarding.


 

Another special bonding time with his one and only Ate Jhayzelle... I know he misses this sweet, sweet girl so much. We don't get to see a lot of Ate Jam jam since we transferred to our own home...




Fun time at school... I can still remember when he was being tagged as the smallest kid back then, but hey, he was only two!


 

See how small he was when he started schooling...


 



This picture below was taken during his First school activity...


 



 

During his First Field Trip... Taken October 2007
 

It truly is fun to get to witness all of our kid's Firsts because those times are never coming back and we can never ask for a repeat. Being a mother entails one person to spread herself among her family, bits and pieces of a mother walks with her kid wherever he/she goes. And more than ever, I am so thankful that I became a mother, a career that is unlike any other with a very good pay... earning the love , trust and respect of your family... =)
 



Oh, by the way, this is what he looks like today... well the picture below was taken last year... =)




 

3 comments:

  1. wow gumaganda na ang blog mo hehehe. Nice posts. follow moko ha hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks po. well actually magkamukha sila... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)