Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Welcome 2014!


It’s that season and time again where we are kindda pushed to make another New Year’s Resolution. But hey, for me, it’s not about dragging myself into doing something that I am not happy with, as long as I am not hurting anybody and continuing to be a blessing to others, I am living a good life. I may have falter at times, but who doesn’t. As long as we give thanks to the One above us all, as long as we share what we have, as long as we spread words of love, kindness and peace, then I am sure we are on the right track.

From my family to yours, Happy New Year! All the best for all of us… May we continue to praise God, love others and spread love… May we all have a blast of goods vibes this coming year! Keep safe everyone! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)