Sunday, October 19, 2014

Enchanted Kingdom Sky Wizardry 2014



We just got home from a very exhausting (due to heavy traffic) trip but it was all worth it!

We went to Enchanted Kingdom to witness the finals of their 2nd International Sky Wizardry Fireworks Competition 2014.

I couldn't believe that I took 600 plus pictures and now I'm in waiting mode for everything else to load in my Picasa web album... can't wait to share with all of you some of the pictures of the fireworks that lit the skies earlier tonight.

Here are some of my favorite shots...

Apologies for the low resolution pictures cause all gadgets died down and I was left with my Samsung Tab...













































































































It was such an amazing night and both Kenn and Enzo we're so happy while watching the show... Hope next year we'll see each other on the next Sky Wizardry!

Good night everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)