Monday, October 6, 2014

Baguio Escapade!

Hi Guys! We had a blast during our very short visit to the City of Pines, Baguio City...

Sharing with you some of our moments in the City...


Our first stop by the way was the Church of Manaoag...









Lighting some candles for family and friends... :)






You can actually buy all kinds of candles, from the smallest to the largest in the Candle Gallery...



 The drive from Laguna to Baguio didn't took long as I have expected probably because of the new expressway SCTEX. 

Toll fees for buses (class 2)- 544.00php

Trip back home from Baguio to Laguna only took us 9 hours (minus the time when we got stranded for a while because the bus broke down! LOL)












The Mines View Park









this li'l boy couldn't get over riding the horse, he even pleaded for us to take the horse home! LOL!









The Mansion

we had to visit all the traditional sites to see in Baguio 'cause I once lived in this beautiful city when my father was assigned in Central Bank Baguio, and I had to let the kids experience the same for them to appreciate this place.











Super funny picture below, Enzo didn't want to do the salute but he got scared with the army beside him so he did it anyway. But afterwards, he got a very big hug from Kuya Army... =)




Missing Kenn in the shot below 'cause he had to take this photo... =(




Another funny shot below, Jon was requesting for a picture with just him and me, ofcourse the li'l guy didn't want him out so he ran before Kuya can take the shoot. Hahaha!






The Botanical Garden






We weren't able to spend much time at the Botanical Garden because it started to rain... =(

The Bell Church



















The Burnham Park

I have quite a few fondest memories of this place. This was where we used to spend time together as a family several years back when we were in Baguio. we would ride the bike, walk around and eat in the park. I can only remember so little of the things during my childhood, probably because of too many medicine shots... but the moment I saw this place, some memories came back, happy times of our family. =)



We had to ride the boat, we did it when we were small, me and my brothers. I just had to capture the moment one more time... 




The boat ride was for 150.00php 30 minutes, not bad if the kids gets to stir the boat practically everywhere... LOL!






There you have it, hope you enjoyed our pictures as much as I loved looking at them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)