Saturday, May 10, 2014

10 Rules to a Better Life...

I have noticed recently that I have been seeing strange changes with how my body works which apparently reminded me that I am not getting any younger...
Lately, I have been having trouble reading especially since I have two monitors at work (yeah I toggle with a whole lot of things with my pc at work) which causes a lot of headaches these days. Well, that's just a part of the things that I am noticing, what's even more bothersome is that I have been having episodes of high blood pressures which might be an indication of an alarming problem inside... and to add to my stress and worry is the worsening heat all over the country...
This led me to start reading on how to stay fit. I have recently joined a Zumba class to get me to push myself to work and sweat those calories out, I also started taking green tea at least twice a day and to add to that, I started to avoid eating too much fat, this includes but is not limited to, eating fried dishes, avoiding chips, more fruits (at least 2 apples a day), less pork and more on white meat and veggies and less of soda but more water...
To constantly remind myself to be fit, I had to put reminders on the dining area and in our room... so in support of this, I am now sharing a very nice article that I saw in Facebook that in turn I would like to share with everyone...


Let us be reminded that it's never too early to start taking care of ourselves.. Also, it will be more beneficial for us to constantly find happines in all corners our home... the best place on earth should be in our own shelter... 

Happy days are here to stay, because happiness is a choice and not a chance. 

Thank you Lord for reminding me to take care of your temple in me...

Stay fit eveyone!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)