Friday, October 18, 2013

Top Love Songs of the 80's (My list)



I was feeling a li’l bit mushy today that I had to pull out my emergency playlist which will make my day better. I am using this Playlist for several years now (I guess you can tell my age by the songs that I love LOL!) I would like to share with you some of the songs that I treasure the most…
These are songs from the 80’s so for the younger generation, you might want to spend sometime to listen to old songs, they’re pretty big during the 80’s and most of them are feel-good music… =)
1.       Sometimes a Love Goes Wrong        Carrie Lucas
2.       More Than You’ll Ever Know                         Michael Ruff
3.       More Than Just The Two of Us          Sneaker
4.       Is There Something?                          Christopher Cross
5.       Tonight I Give In                                Angela Bofill
6.        Kind Of man Would I be?                 Chicago
7.       And When She Danced                     David Foster
8.       By Heart                                              Jim Brickman
9.       How Can I not Love You                    Joy Enriquez
10.   Music Box                                           Mariah Carey
11.   Without You                                       Charlie Wilson
12.   Heaven                                               Jaime Foxx
13.   Cracks of My Broken Heart                Eric Benet
14.   You Should Know By Now                Angela Bofill
15.   This Time I’ll Be Sweeter                    Angela Bofill
16.   I Don’t Want You To Go                    Lani Hall
17.   More Than You’ll Ever Know             Michael Ruff
18.   It’s Sad To Belong                              England Dan & John Ford Coley
19.   After The Love Has Gone                   Earth, Wind and Fire
20.   Got To Believe in Magic                    David Pomeranz
21.   I Wont Hold You Back                                   Toto
22.   I’ll Always Love You                            Michael Johnson
23.   Until I Find You Again                                   Richard Marx
24.   I Just Fall In Love Again                     Anne Murray
25.   Save The Best For Last                                   Vanessa Williams
26.   Glory Of Love                                      Peter Cetera
27.   My Place In This World                      Michael Smith
28.   After All                                              Peter Cetera
29.   The Next Time I Fall                           Peter Cetera
30.   Against All Odds                                Phil Collins
31.   Arthur’s Theme                                   Christopher Cross
32.   If She Would Have Been Faithful      Chicago
33.   Get Here                                             Oleta Adams
34.   Inspector Mills                                                America
35.   Thank god I Found You                     Mariah Carey

SSo there, here is the top 35 songs on my playlist… give them a try, hope you’ll like ‘em… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)