Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to fix error “You have logged out from another location. Do you want to log in again?”


 
For several days now I’ve been having a hard time trying to access this blog site. I’ve been getting the same error message over and over again and have been going around in circles for the past days.

“You have logged out from another location. Do you want to log in again?

And every time I click on Yes, I want to log in again it takes me back to the blogger main page and if I try to click or do anything it gives me back the same message of logged out. It has been like that for days and I was like thinking that it might be a problem with my browser. So I tried to clear cache and cookies and restart my browser and re-launch and new one, but nothing works. So I tried to find answers in the net and guess what? Everyone seems to have the same issues as I do. I was able to browse through the Google help page and it worked like magic.

Here are the steps provided by one of the admin person at the site:

1) Try another Browser

2) Try using https://www.blogger.com to login and NOT http://www.blogger.com

So for those of you who are running into the same kind of issue, try the work around for it. Goodluck! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)