Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thor 2: The Dark World

We have just finished watching Thor The Movie and it was worth all the time spent watching and talking about being late during my latest post about my summer escapade at 9 Waves, San Mateo, Rizal, I just learned  that there is already a sequel following the first episode of Thor! LOL! Kenn was actually laughing at me while I was watching the full trailer of the movie. So it turns out that Loki is still alive after he fell down somewhere below. Just something to look forward to, it looks like Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) was able to pay their realm a visit.


This next episode of Thor as it shows above will be available by November 8, 2013. Surely a must see movie for this year. Good thing they did not wait for Christmas for this sequel. 


Same characters below... Of course I only have eyes for Chris... =D


Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
Chris Hemsworth
Thor
Tom Hiddleston (Loki)
Tom Hiddleston
Loki
Natalie Portman (Jane Foster)
Natalie Portman
Jane Foster


Looking forward to November!!! See you at the movies! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)