Sunday, August 18, 2013

Big Kudos for 7-11 Muntinlupa!!!


I was amazed this morning when I stopped by 7-11 to get something when the cashier caught my attention. There was a group of teens at the counter trying to purchase a box of cigarette whom I think are too young to smoke, but as we all know, it is very easy for the younger ones to buy cigarettes especially in the streets. Now going back to the cashier, as the teen was asking for a box of cigarette, the cashier immediately asked for their ages and was told that they are already 18, so next question was “let me have an ID please” and they all started to ask their friends if they have an ID. LOL much as their friends started to get out of the store one by one.

I was so proud as I stare at the cashier and wished that if people in this country have the same conviction as with the lady at the cashier station, then we will no longer get the impression that we are living at the “gates of hell”.

Let us protect all the younger generations as they are the hope of this country. If no one will teach them the right way of doing things, then who will?


Hooray for 7-11!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)