Friday, November 9, 2012

All Saints Day 2012

It has been a family tradition to spend every 1st of November in the whereabouts of our dearly departed. We bring food and other stuff that we need and spend at least an overnight in their resting place. As a mom, I would also like my kids to practice the same tradition in honor of the people who were once a part of their lives, and someday I will also leave this place and move on to a new journey and with that, it wont hurt to see my kids spend a single day in a year with me, in celebration of what we had together...

Here are some of the pictures taken last All Saints Day, taken at Everlasting Peace Memorial Park in San Pedro, province of Laguna.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)