Sunday, September 2, 2012

Meeting my Family...

I have been meaning to devote a page for you guys to meet my family... I am a mom of 2 one age 7 and the other one about to turn one...

This is my first born Ruben Kenneth Cruz, Kenn for short, at 7, he is already in the 3rd grade. Typical kid who's have so many things in mind, never runs out of question...


The picture above was taken late last year before Christmas... and the picture below was taken last Summer when he joined Mc Donald's Summer Camp 2012.


This boy is ever energetic and I am so thankful that he loves his baby brother Enzo so much... 

This picture below is my youngest, about to turn 1 this September... He Is Enzo, short for Rafael Lorenzo Cruz. He was born September 16, 2011. The picture below was taken last April... I so love those 2 front teeth...


Currently, we are preparing for yet another big event in our family... Enzo will be turning 1 soon. Amidst the pressure is an opportunity for the family to bond together.
I will be posting more of the preparation for this big day! :)



Now here is my better half... while trying on a pair of glasses! LOL!


So there you go, that is my family... my life... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comments Here! Thank you for dropping by! =)